For anyone who hasn’t heard, my friend, Sacha, whom I have talked about multiple times on my blog, left this world last Tuesday. It’s hard to believe that she has already been gone for over a week. Last week was really hard, but her visitation and funeral were so touching and a real testimony to Sacha. I just want to thank everyone who sent me texts or e-mails, for facebook comments, and phone calls. They all meant a lot to me. I appreciate all of you and I’m truly thankful for all the wonderful people in my life.
2 comments:
I hadn't heard, Carmen. Thanks for sharing.
Romans 8:28.
r
Truly a life lived with deep purpose, a young, vibrant woman with a heart full of love. We've been praying for all those that need comfort in this time. May you feel that comfort too, Carm.
Love you guys,
Janelle
Post a Comment