We celebrated Kate’s birthday a few more times over the past few days. We started with letting her pick someplace to go out-to-eat on Saturday night since we wouldn’t be able to take her out on her actual birthday. She picked Steak N Shake or Shake N Steak, as she calls it.
The following day we celebrated her birthday (and Nora, Creighton, and Amanda’s as well) with the Rassi Family. Thanks, Greg & Mary, for hosting at the cabin and providing the delicious meat!
I attempted a “present cake.”
Creighton thought that everyone trying to blow out the candles was really funny.
Hope and Kate were making Boone giggle.
Monday, Kate’s actual birthday, I made her whatever she requested for supper, which was – homemade pizza, macaroni and cheese, and green beans.
Opening her gifts from Mike & I.
On Tuesday, Lincoln, Creighton, and I met my good friend, Codee, and her 3 kiddos at Eureka Lake playground. Creighton fell asleep in the swing.
Creighton trying to escape…
1 comment:
Creighton laughing at the birthday party is so cute!!
ar
Post a Comment