Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kindergarten, Friends, and Birthday Fun

Kate started Kindergarten last week.  It sure is quiet around here, especially if Creighton is napping because Lincoln is so calm and he older/younger siblings are so …. spirited. =)  Here is Kate on her first day of school.

IMG_0489

Bethany invited us over the make cookies on Kate and William’s first day of school to help Norah and Lincoln have something to do without them. 

IMG_0491 IMG_0492 IMG_0496

Wendy joined us after a bit and these 3 had a grand ol’ time together, as usual, although I think Bryce was not so sure how he felt about playing with the “little” kids.

IMG_0500 IMG_0503 IMG_0504

Here is a random picture of Creighton and I. 

IMG_0501

Lincoln has quite the fascination with all instruments right now.  He was playing the drums one day with markers and tupperware.

IMG_0506

This picture is for my friend, Amber.  I thought you’d like to know that it would appear Creighton is going to be a climber as well. 

IMG_0509

We celebrated my Mom, Creighton, and Kate’s birthday’s with my fam over the weekend.

IMG_0512 IMG_0513 IMG_0517

Creighton eating his cupcake.  (I know, I’m not creative and birthday’s aren’t an event at our house, so for all you people for whom it is an event, please keep your children from talking to mine about it.  Just kidding) =)

IMG_0525

Dad, are you sure I can eat this?

IMG_0526

Thanks, Dad!

IMG_0527

1 comment:

Amber said...

Too funny Carm! Thanks for the picture. When I get some time to post on my blog I get to announce that we finally have a climber too! 3rd time's the charm. Nothing is safe from Brie Baby!!! I still remember your pic of Kate standing on TOP of a chair in your kitchen. Hopefully Brie won't think of that one!