Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kaiser Weekend Away

 

This past weekend we enjoyed a weekend in Wisconsin Dells with the whole Kaiser Family.  Every single person in the family was there this year.  The place we stayed was perfect for having 3 young kids.  The kids had so much fun playing in all the pools and I think the older families had fun at the water parks they went to and on the hikes that they went on as well.  Thank you, Grandpa and Grandma, for the fun weekend and thank you A. Marj and U. Randy for organizing it all!  I did a poor job of taking pictures, but here are a few.

DSC04377IMG_0410IMG_0418 DSC04379IMG_0421

IMG_0416

We played some Minute to Win it games on Saturday night, I only have this picture of U. Tim, but I thought it was really fun. 

IMG_0423

Lastly, the group picture.  Quite the crew.

IMG_0451

No comments: