We are busy checking things off of the end of the school year calendar. This past weekend we marked off another thing, Lincoln’s preschool graduation. After 4 straight years of taking a child to preschool, we have decided to take this year off. Creighton will only be doing preschool for one year, instead of 2. I’m looking forward to having two kids on the same schedule next year, as it’s been years since that happened. It will be years until it happens again, so I’m going to enjoy every minute of it.
Lincoln on his last day of preschool.
Mrs. Frey is absolutely an exceptional teacher, in my opinion. I never saw her in a bad mood and I stand in amazement at anyone who is able to be so happy to spend every day with 20 preschoolers. Lincoln and Kate have absolutely adored her!
Our two t-ball-ers. :)
Anya is really turning into yet another spunky child. She is getting really picky, she will take her bottle or baby food if nobody else is eating anything, but if she sees other food, she thinks she should get that. The problem with this…she has no teeth. :) She is quite opinionated when you do not give her something on your plate. Mike was holding her while he ate some ice cream one night.
She whined and whimpered and reached for his ice cream until he gave in and let her try it.
Then, when he wouldn’t let her have any more….
Mike and I have been trying to take the older two kids out for breakfast periodically for some one on one time. Saturday was my turn to take Lincoln. We went to Casey’s and ate donuts and chocolate milk and he was delighted.
I thought this collection of papers that Kate brought home from school was cute.
Last night we celebrated Mother’s Day and Brett’s Birthday with my family.
Poor Grandma wanted a picture…..first we lost Creighton
Then Anya…
Well…this one is good. :)
Never a dull moment in this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment