Kate is getting better and better at her bike. However, we are still working on not riding down the middle of the street, so a big thanks to all our awesome neighbors who keep their eyes out for her. :) (While she did start out where all this safety gear, she has deemed it no longer necessary)
Kate’s last day of 1st grade – very strange! While she does do much better at matching, some days…… =)
One evening I received this picture via text. At first, I thought, “What weirdo got my number and is texting me creepy photos.” Turns out, I know this guy. =)
Anytime there is a break in the rain we head outside. Creighton got to hold this little puppy recently. She sat right on his lap and he said, “Oh, she wubs me.”
I’ve said it 100 times before, but we live in a wonderful neighborhood. The kids are so close that they actually fight like siblings. =) We even hang out together at night sometimes. The rain caused our recent family movie night to be moved in to the garage. We missed those of you who couldn’t make it.
Last but not least, this girl LOVES to eat. The other night I was trying to get her to eat some baby food. She refused to open her mouth and whined and carried on until I gave in and let her have a piece of pizza.
No comments:
Post a Comment