Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Water Fights, Baseball, 60 Years, and Baby Griff

One afternoon last week, the kids broke out the water guns.  My phone was a near casualty.  B snuck up on the kids and soaked them after one of these pictures, I wish I had the picture right after, but I was trying to save my phone from the water that was a flyin’.  :)

IMG_0513 IMG_0514

I had the opportunity to help with Field Day at the Primary.  I had the job of filling buckets for all the water games and pretty much soaking whomever I wanted.  It was great fun.  :)  (Thanks for the pics, B.)

DSCN4615 DSCN4622DSCN4623 DSCN4624 IMG_0519

That evening we had dinner with some friends and Creighton had refused his nap.  This can’t be comfortable. :)

IMG_0522

Saturday, Kate and Lincoln had their first t-ball game.  Don’t know what Lincoln is doing??

IMG_0524

That night we split up.  Kate had earned a ticket to the Peoria Chief’s game for reading a certain number of minutes.  So, Mike, Kate, and Lincoln went to the game and fireworks afterward.

IMG_0529 IMG_20130518_194128_408 IMG_20130518_205204_177

I forgot that before that we attended Caleb’s graduation party, Congrats, Caleb!!

While Mike and the older two were at the game, Creighton and Anya and I attended my grandparents 60th Wedding Anniversary Party!!  This just blows my mind, but Happy Anniversary again, Grandpa and Grandma.  What a special thing it has been to watch your godly example of marriage over the years!  A few of my cousins dressed up in my grandma’s wedding dress and wedding suit, and my grandpa’s army uniform and wedding suit.  A few songs were song, a skit, memories shared, it was a fun night!  When we walked and saw the dessert table Creighton said, “Oh my!  Happy Birthday to Creighton!”

DSCN4630 DSCN4631DSCN4633 IMG_4958IMG_4959 

Sunday we got to meet our new lil’ nephew, Griffin Edward.  He’s super cute.  Congrats Greg and Mary!

IMG_4968 IMG_4969 IMG_4976 IMG_4978

No comments: