We have really enjoyed being able to be back outside again! I have had to relearn how to balance the inside responsibilities with being outside as much as the kids would like. I know that there are many of you who think, just let the kids outside by themselves, and I kindly reply, you don’t know Creighton. I’ve lost him twice when I’ve been outside with him! He is quite and a master and knowing when I’m helping one of the other kids with something and he just sneaks off. He’s sneaky. :) I’ve caught him with his leg hung over the deck railing multiple times and he is constantly telling me, “Don’t worry, Mom, I be careful.” RIGHT!
Here he is, back in his favorite place. :)
His allergies are really giving him fits, so I let him watch a movie on my phone, he was so miserable, I’m not sure he even had his eyes open. :) I would also like to somehow keep this helmet on him 24/7. :)
Kate and Lincoln have been begging Mike to help them learn to ride their bikes without training wheels. Kate got the hang of it, but Lincoln is just a little bit too short to be able to do it, probably by the end of the summer he will be able to go without training wheels as well.
This sweetie is 6 months old already. She likes to hold her own bottle. One night I laid her down on my bed to go give somebody a drink before I gave her her nighttime bottle and came back and she was asleep.
Anya loves outside, just like our other kids and was content as can be to ride around with Mike while he mowed.
My Mom is fantastic with flowers and she graciously helps Kate and I pick out our flowers each year.
I had to try it….the Mother’s Day shot with the kids…..
We’re all kind of looking!
My husband knows me pretty well, for Mother’s Day dessert he made me a copy cat Cheddars cookie monster. It was awesome. :) He and the kids made it a fun day! (For the record, I did not eat all of that myself, although I certainly could have.)
No comments:
Post a Comment