Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Preschool

This past weekend, we had some of our neighbors over for supper.  Sadly, I did not get out my camera, which disappoints me.  I should have at least taken a picture of the “carnage” after 5 kids under 4 were done working their magic.  :)  They had so much fun together though and it only took Mike and I about 30 minutes to clean it up.  :)

 

 

Kate started preschool yesterday.  The right hand picture shows you just how giddy she was to go.  We’ve had some real battles lately.  Someone suggested to me that perhaps being such a high energy child, maybe she is just bored.  So, we are giving a local preschool a try for a few months.  She goes from 8:30-11:30 two mornings a week.  We shall see how things turn out.  By the way, her book bag is full because they take their boots and extra clothes to preschool.  

 

 

IMG_4270

IMG_4274

Last night, when I was making supper, the kids drug out their comforters and were resting.  Funny that they don’t like to rest when it’s nap time or bed time, but pretending to rest, that is a whole different story. 

 

 

 

 

IMG_4275

No comments: