Monday, February 15, 2010

Boredom Busters

IMG_4293 IMG_4286

IMG_4281

IMG_4291

I don’t know if anyone else has found their kids to be incredibly bored this month, but we’ve sure had some fits of boredom here at our house.  Last week I decided to try and come up with some different things for the kids to do.  We played outside in the snow, well, the kids played on the deck, I watched from the kitchen.  We brought some snow inside and they played with that for awhile.  We had pajama day, we colored, we read books….sadly, even with a couple of “new” things added to daily life the kids still seem pretty bored.  We are ready for spring at our house. :) 

1 comment:

Nichole said...

I love how laid back you can be about things - snow in the house! i love it! :) and yes, you are laid back - compared to me for sure :)
i miss you guys...