One day last week the kids and I had a particularly rough day. Their day ended like this (see below video). You can chose to laugh or you can chose to cry....this particular day, I chose to laugh (and video tape it) because really, it's so much better than crying. :)
5 comments:
Oh, Carm...I needed that so much! I did laugh at it...I did my crying already today. :P (Nice title, by the way) Love you!
I am laughing my head off right now...only because it sounds so distinctly familiar.
Greg
i chose to laugh, and i am so glad you video taped it. i'm glad that you can find the funny side of these things - i think i would be crying...
That's how our morning has kind of started!! Although, Amy did stop her whining when she heard someone else crying and has been asking to "see someone crying again."
Hope this week goes better for you!
~Alissa
Good reminder for me to enjoy these last few days before I have a crying baby...no matter how uncomfortable I may be!
Bekah
Post a Comment