We’ve been at our new house for a month now and we’re slowly figuring out where things go and continuing to put things away. It’s been really fun to see the kids embrace country life. They love to watch the squirrels and rabbits and other stuff out the window.
A week and a half ago, we had a little extra excitement when Anya cracked her head open jumping on the bed (ironic, huh). My friend went with me to the ER and we had a wonderful doctor and nurse help stitch Anya back up.
The kids were on spring break last week. We started Monday off with dentist appointments and a McDonald’s picnic lunch.
We went on a walk around the field one day looking for the wild turkeys, but we didn’t see any.
We did a lot of biking riding, roller skating, and riding scooters.
Anya wanted a stroller ride and Lincoln wanted my helping learning to use the rollerblades he got for his birthday while I was making supper, so we had to get a little creative.
I didn’t get any pictures at the Rassi Easter, but I got a few from Kaiser Easter.
When we were packing up to leave, we found these two girlies getting into the candy.
I hope you had a wonderful Easter and were able to take some time to reflect on the wonder of the price Jesus paid for our sin. Praise the Lord He arose!
No comments:
Post a Comment