These two did great the week we moved at playing (and watching movies) together.
When I was packing up our house, I was standing on this storage tub and I feel right through it.
Pulling away…This home has been good to us. We loved our time there. We so enjoyed out time with the people of this neighborhood and we will miss them. We had a great group of people to help us move. Things went really smooth. My brother and sister-in-law stayed and took over picture hanging on the main floor and so it felt familiar with our pictures hung right off the bat. I basically said, I want this stack and they went to work. THANK YOU SO MUCH. My parents stayed and organized and cleaned things and by 7pm we were in really good shape. Many many thanks to EVERYONE who helped the day we moved and the days leading up to that! Please know how much we appreciated it!
Thanks to Mike and my Mom I was able to take a day and go to Hearts at Home. It was a great chance to get refreshed and reenergized to be a Mom. It was fun to spend the day with these two.
Love the spring weather.
Nothing says life in the country like a tire swing.
We are adjusting to our new home and new way of life. We start our days much earlier since the kids now ride the bus. We are getting use to our new home and starting to figure out all the different noises it makes. All in all, we are adjusting well to the new house and different way of life. We don’t really have our morning routine down yet, well, that’s not true, the kids do, but I don’t. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment