As if Creighton were not crazy enough, Mike taught him how to skateboard. Fortunately he is content to do it sitting, but still, I’m sure he will be standing up soon.
Creighton also caught a frog or toad, I don’t actually know the difference, but the kids were fascinated.
Lincoln had a program at school and did a good job participating.
This girl is just a ball of fire.
Grandpa fixed the tire swing. =)
Sweet Joce, this picture just cracks me up. If she could talk I think she would say, “Aunt Carmen, get out of my face.”
I don’t have any pictures with my Mom or Mother-In-Law from our Mother’s Day celebrations, but I am so blessed to have both of these women in my life. They continually pour themselves out for me and our family and I am truly grateful for it and every additional Mother’s Day we get to spend together.
Lastly, some pictures of me and the kiddos trying to take a picture on Mother’s Day.
Everyone is looking. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment