Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Blur

The last few weeks have passed in a bit of a blur.  It’s been a busy time of field trips, awards programs, end of the year programs, t-ball, and other activities.  It’s been fun, but my google calendar has gotten a reminder workout, as I was certain I would forget to go to something.  With one week of school left, it is still possible that I will forget something yet. =)

A couple of weekends ago, we went to Indiana to visit our friends, Rob & Kim.  I lived with Kim in college and Rob was one of my closest friends in college, so it worked out well for me that they ended up married.  =)  These two meant the world to me way back when and they still do. We had a wonderful time hanging out with them.  We picked up right where we left off last time we were together and we enjoyed our time with them so much.  The kids all got along great, which was such a blessing as well.  Thank you, Rob and Kim, we appreciate you and your hospitality so much!!  (Many of these pictures Rob took, thanks for sharing them with me!)

_DSC5946_DSC5957

Their rock exhibit

IMG_7306IMG_7307IMG_7315IMG_7332photo

I forget what they were doing, but this was part of the circus they put on….

IMG_7319IMG_7320

The whole gang.

_DSC5969

Some of Lincoln’s recent writings.

IMG_2240IMG_2246

Anya has figured out that sometimes her siblings have more sympathy than her Mom….

IMG_2251

Some snapshots

IMG_2235 IMG_2239 IMG_2260IMG_2242 IMG_2248 

At the Rassi family Memorial Day breakfast, some of the kids found this fawn.  I let Kate take my phone to get a picture, she came back with 96. =)

IMG_2280

Greg does such a great job of singling out different nieces and nephews at family gatherings and playing/running/talking with them and making them feel special.  It’s no surprise that he’s one of the favorites! 

IMG_2312IMG_2313

We’re so excited to feel the warmer temperatures and the kids wake up asking to go outside.  With the kids almost done with another school year, I’ve been thinking about ways to help the summer go smoothly and praying we can all enjoy our time together.  I have a few ideas, but if you have any good ones, feel free to send them my way.  =) 

IMG_7353

No comments: