Well, with winter sticking around, we’re still trying to find ways to switch it up around here and keep us all from losing our minds. This has meant me allowing some extra mess, but I’m slowly learning, sometimes the mess is worth the peace. =)
Anya and Creighton playing with a baby oil/flour mix. They did great keeping it on the blanket.
After school, one of the older kids decided to kick it across the kitchen before I had gotten it picked up. In an effort to be real, I pretty much blew my top on said child. In hindsight, it wasn’t that big of a deal. So, I spent an extra ten minutes picking up the flour mess, it really was not worth getting all bent out of shape about. I’m a work in progress…
Anya loves to eat anything messy, silverware is overrated.
Creighton loves construction. Here he is poring over the latest edition of Rock and Dirt (gag me). Then he enjoyed a couple of days being able to be back in his favorite place on earth. The sandbox.
Anya
Kate had a dress up day at school. She was to go as her favorite Dr. Seuss character. I didn’t have time to help her. She’s the dog from the Grinch and she came up with every bit of this on her own.
Creighton didn’t want to be left out of the drawing fun…..fortunately, this was washable, although his face did have an orangish hue for a few days.
My brother recently built a house. He’s far too humble to let me post pictures of it, but it’s an amazing house and I have to post this one. Plus I love him and his sweet family in the picture as well!
Lastly, someone got into the cookies….they can’t figure out how I know this!! =)
Never. A. Dull. Moment. =) Have a great afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment