It’s rough being a baby.
I went to both Kate and Lincoln’s Valentine’s Parties and somehow only managed to take 1 picture. Oops!
Chef Kate
My Mom took Kate to the Grandma and Me Tea and my Dad took Lincoln to be his helper for a few hours last Saturday. What a treat for them both!!
Sometimes friends walk into your life and even though you’ve only known them a short time, it seems like they’ve always been there. That has been our experience with Josh and Penny. We had another great evening of pizza and laughs with them!
We celebrated February Birthdays with the Rassi family last weekend. I didn’t get a picture of all the birthday people together, but here are a few individual shots. It was a special birthday for Dad R and we all enjoyed the opportunity to spoil him a little.
Anya is still the center of attention around here. =)
February is always a rather long month for me. Vacation is done, spring seems kind of far away still. This year the days just evaporate in record pace and I’m left at the end of the day wondering if I checked anything at all off my to do list. =) But, I’ve been really trying to be intentional about focusing on the kids and enjoying this stage of life with 4 littles. Life is much more peaceful when I make the effort to set a fun and light tone for our house, rather than an uptight or irritated tone that seems to want to creep in so often in the winter months. So, if you’re anything like me right now and starting to get a little stir crazy and maybe a bit overwhelmed, remember, this too will pass. Take the time to enjoy today for what it is. In the past few weeks I have rubbed shoulders with those who had to bury their child, those who received a phone call that more testing is needed regarding their health, read of a woman pouring herself out to help those trying to escape human traffiking. In all of that, I read it, and I try to think, what can I learn from all this? I think the answer is simple. Serve God where you are at with everything you have. Second, enjoy today, you really never know what your tomorrow might bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment