Tuesday, February 12, 2013

3 months

Wow, it’s hard to believe, but Miss Anya is 3 months old already!  Here are a few recent shots of her. 

IMG_4621b IMG_4628 IMG_4633

She loves the jumparoo that some friends are letting us borrow!  Thank you, D! 

DSCN4250

Creighton is by far our pickiest eater.  But he likes the most unexpected things.  The other night we actually said something to the effect of, “You can’t have any more carrots until ….”

DSCN0980

Lincoln was looking through some pictures of a past Kaiser Weekend.  We have a picture of Emily building a soda can tower during game time.  So, he has been patiently waiting for soda cans to accumulate.  He spent all afternoon building (and taking pictures) of different soda can combinations.  Pardon the super bright background.

DSCN4241 DSCN4242 DSCN4245 DSCN4247

My favorite thing from last week happened when I was playing outside with the boys.  Our neighbors have some fake ducks.  Creighton picked up a long object and said “Bang, Bang.”  Lincoln and I couldn’t figure out what he was doing.  He kept doing it and then he added in, “I shoot it.  Shoot duck.  Bang.  Bang.  I shoot it.  Shoot duck.”  (He was pretending to shoot the fake duck with his pretend gun.)  Lincoln followed up with, “Guess we’ll be having meat for dinner.”  =)

No comments: