Just a few more pictures and that will be the end of the Florida pictures. As I was looking back at the blog I realized that I never posted Christmas, it is probably not going to happen at this point. =) Again, we really enjoyed vacation and a big thanks to Dad and Mom, Brett and Tessa, and Grams and Popsy for all your help with the kids!!
On our last day, we took some boards that some others had left at our hotel down so the kids could try riding the waves. Kate and Creighton loved it, Lincoln was not so sure he liked it. In his defense, I think that had we started it a few days earlier, he would have warmed up to the idea. =)
1 comment:
Oh Carmen, all these px make me want a sunny warm vacation more than a little bit - it looks like you had a marvelous time!!! Glad the weather was so nice for you, and glad too everything went so well. Barb's px are excellent too.
a.r.
Post a Comment