We are home from our WONDERFUL Florida vacation. I took so many pictures that I hardly even know where to begin as far as posting pictures. I may just have to post them in sections, so for now, here some of my favorites out of the first round. We were again blessed to be able to spend a few days with my Grandparents, my parents, and my brother and sister-in-law all together. The older I get the more I understand how truly special that is. We all had a wonderful time, I’ll let the pictures say the rest. =)
Beach Fun
The kids spent hours jumping off the diving board. They would jump in over and over and over again. Lincoln started out the week saying that he wasn’t going to jump in off the diving board, but I think that lasted until about 30 minutes and so he was up there jumping off the board just like Kate. Creighton even went off a time or two, but those pictures are for another day.
I don’t think I have any pictures of Kate playing shuffleboard, but Grams and Popsy were very patient shuffleboard teachers. =)
That’s it for Part One. Many more pictures yet to come. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment