Kate has not made it a secret that she would like to have a sister. :) My good friend, Wendy, had a precious baby girl a week ago, and it brought Kate’s desires back to the forefront of her thoughts. I told her it is possible that she would never have a sister and at best, it could be quite a long time, especially to a 4 year old. She took the news pretty well. She decided if she can’t have a sister, she will just make do with Creighton.
![]()
3 comments:
Well, better wishing for a sister than Lincoln wishing he was a girl! On Sunday, Max was quite upset that Nora got to have hair clips and he didn't. He kept saying, "My turn!" When he is with Elena at their Grandma Beutel's, a common sight is them getting out the headbands and hair brushes and playing with them. Guess I should ask for some monster trucks for his birthday! :)
Cute! I liked your letter to spring too - we're getting a little cabin fever here too. Hang in there!
I'm pretty sure I put bows on Trent. Wait until she makes them play dress up with her and wear dresses and tiaras. I KNOW there are pictures of Derek & Trent in dresses and tiaras...
Post a Comment