Another week has evaporated. We really enjoyed the warmer temperatures from last week! We had a busy week, but didn’t take a lot of pictures. Here is another one of the happy baby, hopefully he will still be that happy after I take him for his 6 month shots today. :)
We’ve started the gaggy process of potty training Lincoln. He is successful about 60% of the time. It gets better everyday, but oh how I dislike potty training.
Kate got her first haircut by someone other than me. I just wasn’t sure what to do with it. Grace did a great job on it and Kate actually did well sitting still enough for her to cut it.
Kate didn’t have preschool yesterday, so we ventured over to the Children’s Museum. The kids love going there, but I’m not adventurous enough to tackle it by myself. Mike offered to take a few hours off work and go with us, which worked out really well. Another great trip.
![]()
![]()
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
President’s Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment