A Picture Update
I don’t think I have updated our blog this often…well, ever. :) For those of you who are annoyed, I’m sorry, for those of you who like it, don’t get used to it. :)
On Friday, Kate, Lincoln, and I headed to Greg and Mary’s to help entertain and distract John and Heather’s kids, while John and Nic were in surgery. Greg, Mary, and I agree that Heather is quite the woman as we were all quite tired at the end of the day. :) We had a lot of fun playing in the sprinkler, eating lunch outside, Greg gave cartwheel lessons, and much more that they did after we went home.
After spending Saturday morning working around home, we spent the afternoon swimming at Dad and Mom’s. Mike taught Kate how to jump in off the side.

Lastly, today we went to a family breakfast and then had planned to get our boat cleaned up for the summer boating season. The rain slowed us down for awhile, but we eventually got the job done. Kate wanted to go “boating” so Mike took her for a ride in the shop parking lot, even though it was still raining. :)
The reason we had kids…oh, I mean….they were sweet, they really thought they were being helpful. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment