Now there is a title we don’t often have and this story may actually not be that funny to anyone else, but when Mike and I realized what had happened, we got a good laugh out of it. Last night Lincoln insisted that he needed to sleep in his new bed, rather than his crib. He got out a few times, which I completely expected to happen. Around 10:30, I (Carmen) thinking both kids were sleeping decided to go to bed. Apparently, Lincoln got out of bed again and went downstairs where Mike was working at his desk. Mike, thinking that I sent him down because he wouldn’t stay in his bed just let him play. At 11:30 Lincoln gathered up his blanket and told Mike he was ready for bed. So Mike put him to bed. Lincoln is currently dealing with some ear infection problems and the beginnings of pneumonia and has not been sleeping well, but he look exceptionally tired this morning. I commented such to Mike at which point he said, “Well, he was up until 11:30.” I said, “What? I went to bed at 10:30 because I thought he was sleeping.” He is currently in bed for night #2 in the big bed, hopefully it won’t take him quite as long to settle down and go to sleep tonight. :)
2 comments:
I'm laughing! I can totally see how that would happen. :) My problem with Max is nap times. Since I can't just stick him in the crib and make him fall asleep, sometimes it's more interesting.
Cute story, made me smile! Missed you Sun. - hope Lincoln is feeling better.
ar
p.s. - the pic of K & L at the top is precious. Love it.
Post a Comment