Carmen: Kate, should I make green beans or corn for supper?
Kate: GREEN BEANS!!
30 minutes pass while I finish making supper. She climbs up to the table to see her plate....
Kate: Mommy, thank you so much for making me green beans for supper. I just really appreciate that you listened to me and you were obedient on the first time. Thank you.
Carmen: You're welcome.
If you are wondering, there are very few dull moments at our house. :)
4 comments:
That's hilarious.... now I wonder who she knows that says that :)
That is SO adorable! Oh my word!! Thanks for sharing
are we at Steak and Chicken yet, what were you saying bubba at the festival of lights?
FUNNY!
D and JR
Hey Carm -
This is JR. I've finally got with the program and figured out how to get to your blog. So - my stomach hurts from laughing. It's all your fault! hahhahahahaha! I'm now a regular.... :)
Post a Comment