Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Birthdays, Christmas Tree, & More

We again enjoyed our time off to be with family over Thanksgiving. We did our annual fondue supper with my parents and Brett and Tessa and then spent Thursday with the Rassi's and Gramm's. Friday morning, we went and got our Christmas tree. The kids loved "helping" cut it down, set it up, and decorate it.


Paul and Nichole, along with their kiddos, Owen and Hannah spent the weekend with us. Owen and Kate got along really well.
Lincoln wearing Nichole's shoes

Saturday morning we celebrated Rassi birthday's. Aunt Amanda was a willing reader and soon had a lap full. :)


Some pics of our finished tree

Owen and Kate
The 4 kiddos before church

3 comments:

Marcia said...

The picture of Owen and Kate by themselves - I think Kate looks like Mary. What do you think Mary?

Mary said...

Hmmm...I can kinda see it. Although never in my life has my hair ever been as cool as Kate's. :) How I wish I had curls... ;D

Anonymous said...

yay for christmas trees !!