Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Nic Rassi

After my 3rd e-mail requesting wedding pictures, I decided to take pity on my faithful 3 readers and update the blog. Nic & Amanda's wedding weekend was beautiful. The weather was AMAZING, especially considering that it rained all the days leading up to it. Everything went really smoothly and it was a beautiful wedding and reception. Thanks to the Wenger's for ALL your work. There are a LOT of pictures to follow and I admit they are mostly pics with my family in them, so if you want to see more, e-mail me and I can send you the link to the other pictures I have from the weekend.

The happy couple
Wedding Party
Kate with her favorite people

Personal Fav
What is the significance of the clock...well, it was 8:23am Sunday morning and we had to leave our house at 8:45am for the DAY....this is what both kids (both who NEVER sleep past 7:45) were doing.....




The gorgeous dress


Grandpa and Grandma Gramm


I thought this was a sweet pic of Nic and Michelle.
The K boys

Grandma Rassi
Brothers :)
Elisabeth - she told me she had to climb through the presents and under the table to put cards in the card basket. :)
Brothers - again, that's Phil hiding behind the table decs.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I'm sure you have more than 3 faithful readers. =) Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

djkl rassi said...

Thanks for sharing your pics! It was indeed a lovely wedding with LOTS of grins to go around! :) It was great to see everyone again! Looking forward to seeing all of you soon with the holidays coming up!

Unknown said...

THANK YOU CARM! Yes I have been one of your faithful 3 readers that have been patiently waiting for some pics :) Looks like a great weekend, glad all went well!

Mary said...

Love your heading picture! Kate's smiling so sweet. :) Thanks again for taking so many great pictures...I'll warn you now that I'm swiping a few to put on our blog. :) See you tomorrow! Love ya!

teresa said...

Dear Carmen, Thanks so much for posting pictures from Nic & Amanda's wedding day. I don't have your email so will give you ours atcunning at yahoo dot com to send the link for more photos. We're so happy & thankful for this special couple. Love, Arlen & Teresa

Anonymous said...

Fun wedding !!