Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mack Attack

Last Sunday, we celebrated Mike's birthday with my family at Logan's Steakhouse. The kids loved it. Lincoln's new eating method of choice, two forks, which he uses for everything, whether he needs a fork or not.

Kate loved the peanuts! I can't believe how many of them she ate.

Our good pals, Russ & Beth are moving to Minnesota. This was our last spontaneous Mack Attack gathering, future gatherings will have to be planned a little more in advance. :)

The kid table. Aunt Dawn and Aunt JR brought yummy La Gondola for supper. :)



I took around 10 pictures of these 3....AJ wouldn't smile for any of them. :)

Somersaults

The girls - I had to crop this.....let's just say we didn't quite all fit on this loveseat and it was not so flattering of me. :)

The couples

Random Picture - Lincoln wanted to wear Mike's socks one day when he was "helping" Mike get ready for work.

No comments: