Last Tuesday, we had 5 kids 3 and under at our house for a few hours. It was a bit lively, but they all did pretty good. Mason kind of missed his Mommy, but he was good as long as I held him, which I was happy to do, I don't get many chances to hang out with him. :) All was well, until Drew needed a bottle...then...what to do.....turned out, Mason was content to sit beside me while I fed Drew.....hats off to you ladies with 5 kiddos, I was tired after only 2 hours. :)
Mason, Kate, Ashley, & Lincoln

We spent the weekend in Latty, visiting the Steffen's (Mike's Aunt's family - his Mom's twin). We had a great time and were spoiled by Uncle Donn and Aunt Karen. It seemed if you didn't have a food or drink they were right there to make sure to fill up your soda or bring you a snack. Thanks for your hospitality! The kids had a great time playing with their cousins with only a few incidents, which to their credit occurred after staying up much to late and not taking naps. :) If anyone was in doubt, Kate's episode Saturday night, was enough to confirm that we, or at least I, have very little idea how to parent well at times. :) I've got a pretty good list of things that don't work though. :)
We took the kids to a large dairy farm. They loved seeing all the cows. I'm certain I've never seen that many cows in one place before.
Look close...see the little man at the end of the pic - that's Max. He had a blast running through here....he had absolutely no fear of all the black and white things watching him run. :)










1 comment:
Nice update...love the Latty pics since I didn't get any, really. Especially the one of the cow barn! I can definitely picture Max running through there now. :) (And kudos to you for voluntarily having 5 kids under 3 for a few hours...I don't think I could even do it!)
Post a Comment