A few days ago, Kate and I were having a little battle of the wills. The battle being, she was extremely tired and I wanted her to take a nap, and she naturally insisted that she wasn't tired and didn't need a nap. So, she asked if she could sleep on the floor because her bed just wasn't very comfortable. Now, I've fallen for this before and napping on the floor turns into her playing with her dollhouse. I told her she could rest on the floor, but if she moved at all, she was going to have to sleep in her bed. Well, she must have taken me literally and thought that if she put the blanket over her head, I wouldn't be able to see her move. She ended up falling asleep underneath her blanket and when I went to check on her, it took me a second to realize she was under the blanket. :)


1 comment:
Carmen, your Kate stories make me nervous...I can easily see this scenario coming true with Max in a few years...although maybe with a Cars blanket instead of princesses. :P
Post a Comment