Living Life with the Rassi's
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Toddler with Attitude
Conversation with Kate today:
Carmen: "Kate, did Jodi like your new shoes?"
Kate: -silence-
Carmen: -a little bit louder- "
Kate, did Jodi like your new shoes?"
Kate: - silence -
Carmen: "Kate" - pause -
, "Did Jodi like your new shoes?"
Kate: "
YES." - insert a clearly annoyed tone - "I said that already. Do I need to say it EVEN louder?"
I refuse to think about what the teenage years will be like.
1 comment:
Dawn Massner
said...
love these little stories. Kate gave me a BIG hug on Sunday, it was cute.
Dawn
September 17, 2009 at 10:10 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love these little stories. Kate gave me a BIG hug on Sunday, it was cute.
Dawn
Post a Comment