Another critter story, I had gotten some lettuce from my parents garden. I took it home and washed it (3 times to be exact and even spun it in the salad spinner each time). I was calmly eating my salad for lunch the next day and looked down and thought, "What is that?" Upon closer examination, I decided it was a spider and it was still alive. I pushed my salad away and my Dad asked me what was wrong. I told him I just couldn't eat it. Thinking I meant because I'm not a huge salad fan Dad said he would eat it. I said, "No, there's a spider in there and I just can't eat one more bite." Dad said, relax, just get it out, you probably already ate the mate anyway......needless to say I did not finish my salad......
Friday night we had another Mack Attack night which was great fun and Saturday night we had a "shower" for Brett and Tessa out at the winery. We had a lot of fun at that as well, but didn't take any pictures.
Sunday we took the kids to the Turkey Festival parade and they loved it. We shouldn't have to buy candy for quite some time. :)
Swimming



Watching Dad wash the boat


Turkey Festival Parade - Linc actually sat in this chair and watched for a solid 20 minutes.




A few posts back I wrote about my inability to let the kids outside by themselves...well, my AWESOME husband put a gate on our deck, so now I can let them play for a few minutes by themselves while I make supper or do a few things inside. With our two monkeys, it will probably never be more than a few minutes because they'll figure out how to get out, but for now it's working and I love it. Obviously, I still need to stain it. :) Thanks Michael!

One last note, for anyone who wondered if Lincoln would ever overcome his extreme laziness and walk, he is officially walking or I might call it running actually...he seems to have skipped right over walking and decided to simply run everywhere. We don't have any pics, but I need to get some because it's so funny.

1 comment:
Linc's running IS really funny... You need to get a pic. He would run 4 steps and plop and run 4 steps and plop. Hilarious!
Post a Comment