Wedding Pictures...
For those of you anxiously awaiting wedding pictures, I did not take any because I was too busy running around. However, several other people did and have promised to send me the pics, so when I get them, I will put them on the blog....sorry to keep you waiting. :) I have a couple I will put on to help you wait.....Thanks Jodi and Barb!My good friend Jodi and I
Mike Rassi Fam
The Happy Couple
3 comments:
The family picture matches your blog colors :) looks like it was a gorgeous wedding, can't wait to see more :)
Love Kate's face in your family picture! :) I'm excited to see more, too!
Wow! An IDOT themed wedding, complete with construction orange and reflectors. And Harassi even managed to find an orange tie. Love the family photo and look forward to more pix being posted.
Post a Comment