Last weekend, Mom had us over for a little late Easter. Kate LOVED looking for more Easter eggs. As soon as Lincoln would find an egg, he'd immediately open it and eat the candy out.
She may be a "townie" but she's still getting plenty of practice drinking water from the hydrant.Aren't Mom's tulips so fun!!
2 comments:
Susan Haerr
said...
That burly bod would be a canvas any artist would die for!! As for the Easter eggs, I am with Lincoln...why wait? Especially with an older sister that could potentially steal! Keep the updates coming Super Mom!
How fun! It's great to see your pics! Linc looks so big in that pic...I love the little grin! Glad you are all feeling better...we don't seem to thank God for good health till we find ourselves unhealthy...at least that's the way I am! Keep enjoying the sunshine in each day! :)
2 comments:
That burly bod would be a canvas any artist would die for!! As for the Easter eggs, I am with Lincoln...why wait? Especially with an older sister that could potentially steal! Keep the updates coming Super Mom!
How fun! It's great to see your pics! Linc looks so big in that pic...I love the little grin! Glad you are all feeling better...we don't seem to thank God for good health till we find ourselves unhealthy...at least that's the way I am! Keep enjoying the sunshine in each day! :)
Post a Comment