Saturday morning, Kate helped me make some veggie cups.
Later that evening, Duane, Alissa, Jenna and Amy came over for dinner. The girls had fun coloring, playing dominoes, running laps, and squealing like little girls love to do. Poor Lincoln didn't know what to think of all the giggly girls. He just sat on the couch and played with the domino box. :)



At some point, the girls thought it was really fun to wear these lovely things around.

Sunday we woke up to snow....I'm so ready for spring.

Then Sunday evening, we celebrated March birthday's with the Rassi's. I fell down on my picture taking duties and don't have any pictures to share, but happy birthday to Greg, Mary, and Chad!
Lastly, Kate woke up this morning and said, "Mom, can I have sugar for breakfast." Thinking maybe I heard wrong I said, "What do you want?" She said, "Sugar, I want some sugar for breakfast." Oh boy. By the way, she had a waffle instead. :)

3 comments:
Hah...sugar for breakfast...that's all that girl needs! :) Love the new blog! I'm glad I can post comments now! :D And at least most of the snow is gone, at least at our place. Hopefully you didn't have to drive on those snow covered roads on your way home last night. :)
I will be a regular checker! Can't wait to hear all of your stories!
~Alissa
By the way, thanks for not posting pics. You're right, I might disown you. Cuz you got some good ones I think (Good meaning embarrassing, not good for me)
Post a Comment