Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Weekend

Kate and Lincoln had Friday and Monday off for Easter.  We had a lot of fun, but were exhausted come Monday night. 

Thursday night we were able to eat dinner and decorate eggs with Nic and Amanda. 

 IMG_7152 IMG_7154

Friday was a beautiful day and we spent most of the day outside.  Saturday we went to Rassi Easter and to our kids’ absolute delight, Phil and Cyrena brought the dogs with them.  I can’t even begin to explain Kate’s delight.  I will let the pictures tell the story.  Phil and Cyrena, thank you so much for patiently allowing Kate and Creighton to love on your dogs ALL DAY LONG!!

IMG_2106IMG_2108IMG_2122IMG_7167IMG_7173IMG_7180

Easter Egg Hunt

IMG_7159

Easter Egg Hunt with the Kaiser’s

IMG_7185IMG_7186IMG_7193IMG_7200

IMG_7203

Monday morning Wendy and I took our kids to the zoo.  Not only is Wendy brave enough to go places with me and my 4 kids, she actually helps me with them.  She’s a gem and I’m so grateful for her!!  Thanks, Wen!

IMG_2123IMG_2130

Trying out the hurricane simulator.

DSCN6173 DSCN6174DSCN6175 DSCN6176

I stole this picture from Jen off of facebook…the neighborhood gang (they aren’t even all there, these kids have a ball together)

1507618_10201984175942001_4485695437189304256_n

Anya swinging, her absolute favorite thing to do. =)

IMG_7202

And a little bit of “keepin’ it real” – are these the days I will supposedly miss??  I’m not sure I believe that after 7 straight days of this.  =)  That’s Anya wailing, I tried to get one of her all out tantrum, but the photo just doesn’t do the scene justice. =)  Have a great afternoon!

IMG_2143

No comments: