Well, a mysterious “headache” disease has run thru our family, but I think we have all had it now, so hopefully it won’t circle back around. Kate seems to have gotten it the worst so far and hers ended in a sinus infection. This is a very rare sight around here, Kate hasn’t napped for several years now. But, last week she napped 4 out of 6 days. I admit, it was kind of nice, but I hated seeing her so miserable. She was so sick that she thanked God for the Sinus Rinse/Neti Pot and that she could get rid of her snot. I admit that I could not hold back the laugh during that prayer.
We got to spend an evening with our friends, Kevin and Jody. Kate requested to take pictures while the kids were downstairs playing the Wii. =)
The boy with no fear. =) If you try to catch him as he comes down the slide, you will get scolded in toddler jibberish.
This picture is just funny to me. At first glance, it looks like Linc pulled a Tom Sawyer on Creigh, however, really Linc was just being his usual compliant self and letting Creigh drive the tractor because he was throwing a fit about having to ride.
The boys
Last week one day we went with my friend, Penny, and her kids to a park in Minonk? I actually don’t know where we went, she drove. =) The kids had a blast together!!! Thanks for the invite, Pen!
Trying out their scooters on the ramps. Creighton wishing he had one too.
They also had a playground, but I think the highlight for the kids was when the splash park turned on.
Afterwards we stopped for a treat at a Candy Store, but I was too busy keeping Creighton out of the candy to take any pictures. =)
All the kids
Mike, Lincoln, Brett, and my Dad went to a Father/Son night. Creigh had to be in the picture too!
On Saturday, we found some friends who didn’t mind boating with our 3 kiddos along, so we went off to Clinton Lake with them. We had a great day. I should have taken more pictures. Thanks for putting up with the constant requests for food and swimming from our kids!!
Sunday we had lunch and went swimming with some friends, but I forgot to take any pictures. Sorry guys!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment