It doesn’t seem like it has been that long since I put pictures on the blog, but we have been busy, so even though I’m only two weeks behind, it will take me several posts to get our “journal blog” caught up.
This boy is just busy. Mike and I find him to be very similar to the monkey, Curious George. =) In one picture, he pushed a box over to the counter so he could play on my phone. In the other he is uploading the measuring cups and spoons.
Growing up, I do not remember having field day at school, so I was really excited when I found out they have one at Dee-Mack now. I had the opportunity to help out for the day. I had a great time and so did Kate. I was at the sponge station, helping the Kindergarten and First Graders with that station. They have so much energy. In my opinion, those of you who teach those grades are among the greatest heroes of all. It takes a special kind of energy and personality to do that day in and day out, so thank you!
Kate had a very successful first year of school. Much of that, is due to this awesome lady! Mrs. Boss was AMAZING with her and let me tell you, Kate gave her a run for her money a time or two (or three or four). An unexpected blessing in the year is that as the year progressed, I found that I had gained a great friend in Mrs. Boss and look forward to many more fun memories as the years continue.
Another special person in Kate’s life this year has been Sami. Kate and Sami have been the best of friends and are two of the giggliest girls ever. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment