Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Catch-Up :)

We’ve had a lot going on lately, but I’ll share a few pictures from the past few weeks.  We celebrated Lincoln’s 4th birthday here a few days early, since we would be in Minnesota for his actual birthday.  He picked pony shoes for his birthday meal, which is hamburgers, topped with french fries and cheese sauce.  He got moon dough from Kate, and new golf clubs from Mike and I.  He is so excited to go golfing with Mike. 

IMG_2434 IMG_2435 IMG_2442 IMG_2450

On Friday, we left to spend Fri-Mon with our good friends, Russ and Beth, in MN.  We were treated as royalty and it was fun to spend some time with them.  The kids played great together!  Beth even made Linc a birthday cake on his birthday.  THANKS RUSS AND BETH!!

IMG_2454 IMG_2462 IMG_2474

Kate wrote this story on the way there, I will try to translate it.  =) 

I am a girl and my name is Kate.  I trust in the Lord and I make lots of mistakes and I don’t always obey.  I am a kid and I listen to music.  I am on a visit to Minnesota to see some friend and I am in the car and I have sparkly shoes on.  There is a lot of stuff we packed for Minnesota.  My brother is sleeping.  Dinner is going to be in 5 minutes and me and my brother watched a movie and then I colored and wrote a story about my life and I read it to my mom and dad. 

IMG_2482IMG_2483

This past weekend we celebrated Tessa and Lincoln’s birthdays here at our house.  Lincoln again requested cheeseburgers and chocolate cake.  Thankfully Aunt Tessa is pretty easy to please and was ok with that.  I misplaced the candles that I had bought, so we had to improvise with toothpicks.  For the record, toothpicks don’t work that well.  =) 

IMG_2488 IMG_2491

1 comment:

Nichole said...

LOVE Kate's story! a beautiful little testimony and i can see you telling them you will stop for dinner in 5 minutes....and sparkly shoes are so important they had to mentioned :)