Last week was not fun. I am not even going to tell you about it because I have blocked it from my mind. =) Needless to say, when Grandma called and asked if Kate wanted to go to a Grandma and me Tea, both Kate and I were delighted. Not to be outdone, Grandpa then asked if Lincoln could go to work with he and Uncle Brett on Saturday. To say that Lincoln and Kate were excited would be the understatement of the year. Poor Creighton, he got stuck with boring ol’ dad and mom. When Grandpa came, Creighton ran to his room and got his hat and coat and nearly broke his Grandpa’s heart when he had to let him at home. Creighton let his hat and coat on for at least 30 minutes after my Dad left, hoping someone would come back for him. =) I don’t have any pictures of Lincoln, Brett, and Dad, but I let Kate take our old camera with her to the Tea and here are some of the pictures she came home with. There were 62 pictures when I emptied it off, don’t worry, I won’t post all of them. =)
The funniest thing about Kate’s pictures is all the “stuff” she took pictures off. She kept telling me, “Mom, it was the neatest building I have ever seen.” =)
1 comment:
such a great idea to let Kate take the pictures. so special to see the event from her perspective.
Post a Comment