Monday, October 10, 2011

Rader’s

On a whim, Bethany and I decided to run another 5K on Saturday.  When we crossed the finish line (after we could breathe again) we were both pumped to realize that we met our time goals we made in the spring, and we also met our goal for this race, which was simply not to quit.  I just have to give a shout-out to Bethany who not only didn’t quit, she ran without music and had to listen to me gasp for air the whole time.  Way to go, girl, I’m proud of you!  This is a horrible picture of me, but hey, we had to record the moment. =)

DSC04471

Kate and Kiana have really hit it off lately.  They are quite the pair.  Kiana went with us to Rader’s today.  It was our second annual trip to Rader’s on Columbus day.  Mike again graciously agreed to take the morning off of work to go with us and a big thanks to my mom for watching Creighton so we could have some special time with the older kids! 

IMG_0863 IMG_0869 IMG_0874 IMG_0883 IMG_0886 IMG_0891 IMG_0900 IMG_0901 IMG_0907 

This was my favorite picture of the day.  =)  Mike and Ki jumping.

IMG_0904

Grams requested an updated picture of Creighton.  I tried, but he was not super cooperative.

IMG_0813

This is just to prove to all you people out there who insist the Creighton is never bad – I beg to differ…

IMG_0806

No comments: