One evening last week, William and Norah joined us for supper. The kids had fun eating outside.
Creighton is a hand-full right now. He climbs and climbs (and falls) and climbs and destroys everything in sight. I think I’m too old for this! Last week he climbed up on an end table and fell off on his head. We tried to get a picture of his busted lip and fat lip, but he won’t sit still long enough for such nonsense. Pardon the supper mess still on his face.
Friday evening, we had a deck campfire and roasted marshmallows with our good buddies, Justin and Melissa and kiddos. Our kids now want to have a fire every night. =)
I found this Buzz Lightyear outfit at a garage sale. Linc wasted no time in wearing it around the house.
Creighton likes to mimic the older kids. Kate often colors this way, so anytime Creigh picks up a crayon or marker, he lays down to use it. Complete with his feet up and everything.
Last, but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my hubby today!! Hope you have a great day!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mike!
Post a Comment