Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pictures

One day this week my friend, Melissa, graciously helped me get some updated pictures of the kids.  I’m pretty sure she snapped all the good ones while I was dancing around like a crazy person trying to get the kids to smile.  She also did all the editing, pretty fantastic, isn’t she??!!  As talented as she is, she’s an amazing friend, and I’m blessed to know her.  THANK YOU, MELISSA!  There are many more, but I will have to post them later.

Kate – 4.5 yrs
IMG_0003 copy4
Creighton – 9 months

IMG_0010 copy
Lincoln – 3 yrs old
IMG_9994 copy3

3 comments:

The Kaiser Family said...

Wow, these are excellent. Love all the ones of the three at the top. They're all so good. How is the water?!

a.r.

Carmen said...

A.R. - The water is too cold for me. 72 last I heard. :) Kate thought it was "plenty warm enough to swim."

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!!! So adorable..... <3

Lori