Monday, April 18, 2011

Outside Fun

First, thanks so much to all who have contacted me about the fund raiser walk for Sacha.  I am touched and I know she is as well. 
Last week we had a lot of fun playing outside.  It was nice to see the neighbors again. :)  It’s interesting to see the girls start to play together and the boys start to play together. 
IMG_9468 IMG_9470IMG_9482 IMG_9485 IMG_9486IMG_9492
I just have to throw a picture up of this special family.  Jolynn and I are family and grew up together.  But we really got to be great friends once we were both in college.  Kev was one of my closest friends in college and I was thrilled when they ended up together.  It’s fun to watch their family grow.  Love you guys!

IMG_9530c
Lastly, I added a button toward the bottom of the blog where you can subscribe to have new blog entries e-mailed to you.  If you follow in facebook, you will have to go to the actual blog to do this at www.michaelrassi.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Nichole said...

great picture of your three kiddos! looking forward to seeing you this weekend!