Monday, December 13, 2010

Sneak Peek–Derek and Meaghan

Saturday was a first for me.  My cousin Derek and his fiancée, now wife, took a crazy leap of faith and asked me to photograph their wedding.  Saturday morning, about two hours before pictures were supposed to start I got REALLY nervous.  Every good idea I had in my head for pictures was outside and well…it was raining.  Indoor photography is just hard (for me).  But, I improvised and had the WONDERFUL help of my AWESOME sister-in-law, Tessa, and I think we have a few keepers from the day.  Thank you, Derek and Meaghan, for giving me a chance to take your pictures.  It was an honor to spend the day with you and I look forward to many more opportunities at all the future Kaiser gatherings. 

IMG_7203a


IMG_7326

IMG_7379

IMG_7423IMG_7502b

IMG_8065
IMG_8213

3 comments:

Amber said...

Great job Carm! It looks like you did a great job capturing their special day. No worries after all!!! Love ya, Amber

Unknown said...

PHENOMENAL JOB Carmen!! I think they're amazing!!

The Kaiser Family said...

Ditto, Carmen, they look great.