Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November Birthdays

We had our almost monthly birthday celebration with the Rassi fam this past weekend.  Birthdays this month (and early Dec) were Silas, Elisabeth, Grace, Mom R, and myself.  I didn’t take many pictures, but here are a few.

 



IMG_7037IMG_7039IMG_7043 



I probably sound like a broken record, but Creighton is so much fun right now.  He smiles and smiles and is so happy.  Mike and I can’t remember if our first two were this happy or if he seems exceptionally happy because his reflux is getting less severe, but we’ll take it, either way. 

IMG_6942IMG_6962IMG_6997

Do you see Creighton?
IMG_7054

OH, there he is.  He is playing with “Sweet Darling, Jesus, and Tim.”  I have no idea which baby goes with which name, but oh how I’d love to know how Kate came up with these names. :)



IMG_7056

Couple of Kate stories to share today.  The other day, we were visiting Mike at work.  One of his co-workers asked Kate, “Did you get your curls from your Mom or your Dad?”  She looked at me a second as if she was wondering why they would ask that and then she said, “Well, actually, I got them from the spray bottle.”  If you wonder if Lincoln is listening to your every word or not, a few nights later at supper he said, “Well, atshly (actually), I no want peas….”



Anyway, the second story.  Kate was talking to Mike and she asked him, “Dad, what do you want to be when you grow up?” Mike said, “Well, how old do I have to be to be grown up?”  Kate said, “I don’t know.”  Mike, “Well, who do you know that is grown up?”  Kate, “Grams and Popsy, they are grown up, what do you want to be when you are grown up like them?” Mike, “Kate, I guess I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up like Grams and Popsy.” (For anyone who doesn’t know, Grams and Popsy are my Grandpa and Grandma Kaiser).

1 comment:

The Kaiser Family said...

Love it Carmen! I laughed out loud at the Grams and Popsy story. How did they ever get those nicknames?