Friday, October 8, 2010

Fire Station

We had another first in our family this week.  I went on my first field trip with Kate.  Creighton got to hang out at Kaiser Const while Kate, Lincoln, and I went with Kate’s preschool class to the Fire Station in Danvers.  I have no idea why they went to Danvers instead of Mackinaw, but Kate and Lincoln had a great time.  Lincoln tried on the firemen’s boots and declared “I can’t move.” Kate loved ringing the bell on the old-fashioned fire truck.  The kids all did great, aside from when they tested the tornado sirens. :)



IMG_6531 IMG_6534 IMG_6536 IMG_6542



Another fun thing is that Kate is officially night time potty trained.  Most of you could care less, I’m sure, BUT we are excited to just have two kids in some type of diapers now.  Next up, potty training Lincoln….would anyone like to do that for me?  Grandma K promised Kate a special treat if she stayed dry at night for 30 days.  It was an amazing motivator.  Here she is with her “treat” – a strawberry shortcake dress-up outfit.



IMG_6518

Lastly, after a rough couple of weeks for Creighton, he is becoming more content and happy.  He loves his dad, nobody can make him smile like his dad.  Here are a few pics of Mike getting Creighton to smile and even giggle.  So thankful he is starting to feel better and we are getting better at knowing how to handle his (slight) reflux.



IMG_6520 IMG_6525 IMG_6526

2 comments:

The Kaiser Family said...

Carmen, I didn't know he had reflux. Glad he's doing better with it. Fire station looks like fun!
a.r.

Nichole said...

oh, my, reflux....i had no idea! how bad is it? you said slight but not sure if that was sarcastic or not :) but things are a little better now? i feel your pain...