Monday, August 9, 2010

Quiet Weekend

For the 100’s of you who read this blog and are sitting on the edge of your seats, waiting for news that we’ve had our baby, oh wait...I mean, for all 3 of you who are wondering, our baby has still not decided that he’d like to come out. I suppose, in his defense, his official due date is not until August 11. But after being dilated to a 3 and having 2 weeks or more of lots of false labor, it starts to feel a little like this little guy would like to avoid the real world indefinitely. :) This past weekend was Kaiser Weekend in St. Louis. With the due date being so close, we didn’t feel like we could join in the fun. It was hard to be home knowing the whole family was together. My parents graciously offered to still take Kate and Lincoln. Although it was hard to let them go, it was so fun to hear how much fun they had when they got home last night. We spent the weekend doing some last minute things to get ready for baby, who will, Lord willing, be coming this week, whether on his own or by induction. It was very quiet around here, but also very relaxing. Many thanks to everyone who helped out with Kate and Lincoln in St. Louis. They truly had a wonderful time and we look forward to hearing the stories and seeing pictures of your weekend.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Me, me, me! I'm on the edge of my seat!!! I want that little boy to get here already! :D Although I will admit, I was VERY glad he didn't decide to come on/before Sunday...I am very thankful for you and Mike's help! :)

Anonymous said...

cannot wait to see the lil guy.

DMASS SAYS ...

Anonymous said...

cannot wait to see the lil guy ....

dawn