Messy Fun
This boy sure loves his ice cream and we sure buy a lot of stain remover. :)
We had our monthly cooking night with Mom and Brett last night. For some reason, it was quite eventful. At one point, some hot enchilada sauce got spilled and some got on Kate’s legs. She is just fine, no visible marks at all, but it scared the life out of her. Fortunately, I didn’t spill it because if I had, I would have just cried, it was one of those days. I, for some reason, just couldn’t stop laughing about it, even though the culprit felt terrible. Among the other events were forgotten recipes and ingredients. Someday I think most of us will laugh about it. :) Here is a picture of Kate soaking her legs after the spill, of course, Lincoln couldn’t be left out, and be sure to notice Kate’s bright pink lip stick.
In case you ever wondered…if your child drops a freshly used “washable” paint set on the carpet, like the one below:
After two adults scrub at it with resolve for quite awhile, it will still look like this: (yes, this did happen right before cooking night…hence why I would have cried had I spilled the sauce, well, among a host of other reasons)
:)

2 comments:
i'm sure that pink lipstick helped the hurt a little bit :) thinking of you as you are now in the same month as your due date! (like i had to tell you that :) miss you, love you
Nichole
Maybe the Crayola company needs to see how "washable" their paints really are? Love the pick lipstick, too.
Post a Comment