In order... (Lincoln, Kate, Creighton) yes??
No i'm wrong. The pink and blue caps give them away. You have awfully cute babies, Carm :)
Adorable, Carmen, just precious. Kate, Lincoln, Creighton. Pretty obvious even w/o the hats - esp. Lincoln. He looks so like himself now.
Umm, if I hadn't seen the pic of Creighton, I wouldn't know which one he was. Congratulations!! I am so happy for your family!Love you,Jolynn
Post a Comment
4 comments:
In order... (Lincoln, Kate, Creighton) yes??
No i'm wrong. The pink and blue caps give them away. You have awfully cute babies, Carm :)
Adorable, Carmen, just precious. Kate, Lincoln, Creighton. Pretty obvious even w/o the hats - esp. Lincoln. He looks so like himself now.
Umm, if I hadn't seen the pic of Creighton, I wouldn't know which one he was. Congratulations!! I am so happy for your family!
Love you,
Jolynn
Post a Comment